Monday, December 15, 2008

4 a.m.

Well here it is 4 am and I still working...The fuckin' compressor here sucks my balls..I can't get shit done fast like I am used to..if I was doing this at the other shop I would be home a sleep in bed next to my wife..luckily for me she's a good woman and will let me sleep tomorrow errr..today and take baby girl to school..
This job has not gone smoothly at all. why should it,It's only one of the most important things I have ever done in my career as a painter..Sure I've painted shit for big shit builders but in the grand scheme of things that doesn't mean shit compared to this..If this doesn't turn out perfectly I will be so mad at myself.This is a one shot deal no fuckin' redoes..in less then 5 days no one will ever see it again but that doesn't matterit has to be perfect.If it's not I will beat myself up over it for the rest of my life if it isn't..

1 comment:

pink brutus said...

oh honey bunny....
no matter how it turns out - and i know to you if it isn't show quality then it's crap - the point is that it's what he wanted and you're doing the best you can under these conditions and time contraints. that's all you can do.
PLUS, do you really think he wants you to punish yourself over this? no. he enjoyed life and family and would want you to do the exact same thing.
p.s. sorry the alarm went off thirty times this morning.
:(