Friday, July 2, 2010

The "Mogwai"

picked up another bike..or should I say another 360.
That makes 3 of these little bastards. It needs a bit of TLC but nothing that isn't doable to have a good rider after this weekend.Things to do:adjust timing,clean up the hacked together wiring, sync the carbies,and check the valve gap.
The wife finally figured out the paint,I let her handle that on our bikes as I am too damn indecisive.

I plan on riding this over to the R4YL in August so it has to be right and tight before the 500 mile round trip.

The other 360 is getting a fresh motor,hand made tank and tail courtesy of my boy Thom at GodSpeed,man I love having a skill to use and barter material,frsh powder on the frame,new seat,bars,and whatever else I come up with between now and next spring.I'm keeping this one a 2 up bike as my oldest likes to ride. So Momma will have a scoot to ride and Munch and myself will also,Now only if Bird was old enough...
The "Pinche Honda" as she now sits..


and here's a deck I just finished..

No comments: