Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THIS IS A RANT!

So I do alot of interweb surfing during the day and I have noticed a trend amongst folks who build,paint or create..Everybody has to be a glory hound..
If you do something for a company and don't get your name on it..so what! you know you did it so fuck all..
I have done things for huge corparations that I am not even allowed to tell you about,even though you prolly have seen it or have worn it on your body at some point.I have painted for many different companies such as Red Bull,Seiko,FabCar,Bonzisports,etc..
and guess what?, they don't let you put your name on it and frankly I didn't give 2 shits if I did..All I knew when saturdays race was over and they wrecked the car I was gonna have a long couple of days..
SO I guess my point is get over yourself..If your shit cuts the mustard people will ask about or better yet the owner of whatever will tell people about you..thats how this shit works..If you have to run around slapping your logo on everything what are trying to prove?
I got paint spread all over this great rock and I got a full shop of shit..oh and guess what I don't have my logo splattered all over the shit..

In the long run its about getting paid and putting out quality shit..If you put out quality you don't need your shit on it..

So the big guy and I say....

3 comments:

tiptopdadddy said...

I took your profile picture, and I want EVERYONE TO KNOW IT!!! No, not really. I hate to talk about myself. I'd rather talk about my cool friends.

luke said...

EXACTLY.

Anonymous said...

I only have 3 cool friends but I'm not allowed to tell you there names.

I'm with you on this rant man!